Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice about adderall xr 15 mg?

I have been taking adderal 15 mg now for about 2 months. I think it is making me crazy. When I'm taking a test it just seems like I'm not reaaly there. I don't know if I need to cont, it or stop it. I have finals coming up in a month and I don't want to make bad on the last 2 test. Today I made a 61 ( I usually make in the 80's) I don't know if it was the adderall or the test b/c I studied like I do for all the others. Most people made the same but I just felt I was not there mentally. the nurse wont call me back and I have been told not to come off it cold turkeyAdvice about adderall xr 15 mg?
definatly talk to your doctor...maybe youre becoming tolerent to the 15mg? also, adderall isnt just about improving your lifestyle and grades and everything, its to treat ADD in general, to control your symptoms and maintain a stable mindset all day. like for example, ok, like when you first started taking adderall...you began to take notes in class, right? are you still taking notes now? or do you still feel like you can consentrate in school? if you realize that youre beginning to not be as focused as you were before...that means youve became tolerant to your dosage. if you have any questions or anything just email me- but good luck...and i hope this helped you in answering your question!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment