Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Seeking your advice about forgiveness?

Obviously, I cannot provide all the information and it is also being told by my side.


I messed things up with a guy and hurt both of us in the process.


Months ago, we lost my virginity together. Soon after, he distanced himself because I was too emotional, too soon. I tried to make it serious when he told me before-hand that he didn't want anything serious.


Months later, I couldn't let it go. I saw something, I thought was the truth, but ended up being a joke - He said he followed these ';rules'; that basically degrade women. I was hurt, so to make things worse, I wrote (under this id), pretending to be another girl. When he expressed interest in seeing ';Becky,'; I wrote as myself - and said mean things about how it all made me feel. He wrote back - the truth, which hurt. I am truly sorry for my actions.





He asked to not contact him anymore. I sent a ';sorry'; and told him I'd honor his request.


Do you think he could ever forgive me for my stupidity? Is there anything more I could do?Seeking your advice about forgiveness?
i stopped reading it after he said he doesn't want anything serious....if that's the case why did he take your virginity.....you don't need to be sorry tell him to kick rocksSeeking your advice about forgiveness?
Girl, I've been there. I did the same thing (pretended to be another woman on-line) to my (previous) live-in partner of seven years. He fell for it hook-line %26amp; sinker! He turned out to be a two timer too.


My advice, leave that player alone forever. He WILL break your heart again and again.


You are hurting and you need time to get over him. But don't lose you pride (be strong). He doesn't love you and probably never will.


Get a new mind-set. Next time he sees you, give him a show! Let him see you holding your head high and even if you have to pretend, act very happy and care free. People like him only notice girls that are happy and flirty. He doesn't want to hear you complain about how he hurts you.


Give him a show girl!


Good luck and take care.
He never wanted anything serious and if he is talking to ';Becky'; then he has proved that. Besides how many others are out there. Move on find someone who will treat you like you deserve. If he isn't going to be in a serious relationship then why would you want to do anymore?





Move on
It sounds to me like he used you to get what he wanted girl, and doesn't give a damb about you. Sorry to be blunt, but I am looking at this through objective eyes. Find yourself a guy who really cares about you!
as said in bible 70 times seven to forgive others
to be honest I think you got used because right after you had sex he was suddenly uninterested. If a person doesn't want a serious relationship then they shouldn't be having sex because that's a sign of togetherness in some way right? He got what he wanted and it's over. You should have been more careful. You lost your virginity to a jerk. You weren't too emotional he lead you on to believe that he wanted to be with you and then took the gift and hit the highway.
You have to let him cool off. Please do not call him; it seems you have a crush with him. Let him go.
First of all, losing your virginity is a big thing for most girls. You will always have some sort of an emotional attachment to the one who took your virginity.


You need to let it go, he obviously was in it to ';Score'; - Guys think is a big thing to take a girls virginity.


You should move on and not worry about what he thinks, in my opinion, it's good that you said what you needed to say.


Move on and find someone that will respect you.

No comments:

Post a Comment