Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need a woman's advice....about feelings for a best friend?

I have been friends with this girl since high school. Six years later...I still have feelings for her. I never dated her. She moved far away and was in a relationship for 5 years. She recently broke up with her bf.





Now, she lives about a hour away for school. We went on a road trip and hooked up (made out). We didn't have sex. We held each other each night we fell asleep. At the end of the road trip, she said she didn't want a relationship right now because of work and school. We kept kissing when I dropped her off.





I have a job offer where she lives after I finish school in 8 months. I told her I'm afraid of losing her again because I felt like she was out of my grasp when she moved away and was in a relationship. She said maybe I never lost her because she always wanted to be with me.





We always kept in touch throughout the years. She said she doesn't want me to be afraid of losing her. I totally see myself falling in love with her. What do I do on the long run?I need a woman's advice....about feelings for a best friend?
GOOD for her that she has priorities and good for you too. Both of you wanting to finish school is great! Continue to keep in touch as ';friends';, take the job in her area then see how it goes. If it is meant to be, it WILL be.





mbI need a woman's advice....about feelings for a best friend?
K, iam no woman, but i can help you out because i was just in your situation no less than a year ago... My only advice is tell her how you feel. If you never lost her, and then you tell her how you feel, she may not come back right away, but it'll take some work. Offer to take her out and show her a good time, make it like you two were best friends again. If she is a true good friend, she WILL take your feelings into conisideration.





good luck....i got this advice from an old friend of mine and it worked for me.....
Keep talking to her and maybe on a weekend drive down to see her. I'm sure that if you keep on it, she wont be side tracked.

No comments:

Post a Comment