Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Please help me. I need advice about my husband.?

I am a struggling christian. I can feel that the Lord is working in my life and doing some wonderful things. There are some personal things that I know that I need to work on. It has really been a rough year for me. My husband is not a believer. He argues with me all the time. I try not to argue with him but it is like he trys to argue with me on purpose. I try to pray and try to resist getting into a fight, but last night it didn't work out to good and we got into a big argument. We are fighting almost everyday. Not all the time about God, most the time about a lot of stupid little stuff. It seems like he is just getting meaner and meaner. He says things to me on purpose to hurt my feelings. He makes me cry and he doesn't care. He doesn't beat me or anything, it just that he seems heartless sometimes. I am determined to make this marriage work, we have been married for almost 7 years. Part of the reason why I struggle in my relationship with the Lord is because me and hPlease help me. I need advice about my husband.?
Hold steadfast in prayer, God will see you through. Keep praying for you husband and hopefully, soon he will see through you the love of Jesus. I will keep you in my prayers, hand it all over to God, we can do nothing in this world without him, and God creates miracles. When he begins to argue and fuss, pray for him, while he is yelling and carrying on, pray silently for him for God to touch his heart, pray for Jesus to cover him in the blood of Jesus and unharden his heart. That is just Satan, whenever we decide to turn our lives around and turn everything over to God, that is when the real trouble begins, Satan gets angry, Be steadfast and diligent in your faith. God Bless you!Please help me. I need advice about my husband.?
Let him go. It whould be best for both of you. There are many christians that get divorces, dont be afraid to take that step. as for you Ill be sure to put you on a special list. You wont be denied what you deserve.
Hon, that can be considered verbal abuse. Get to a councilor and get some help if you want to try and save your marriage. Or a divorce lawyer. He should respect your religion and not say things that hurt you. That is not a loving relationship.
Yes, we will pray. Can you talk to your pastor or priest perhaps??


Maybe that would be a starting point. Maybe a counsler as well. maybe they can guide you how to get your husband to a counsler with you or what teps to take to get into his brain and find out what is going on. He doesnt sound repectful toward you for some reason. Maybe he is not happy about something in his life and is taking it out on you? Maybe he is carrying some sin around with him and dosnt know how to deal with it. You have our prayers. Maybe go see your pastor or priest.


(((hugs))) God Bless you and thank you for sharing.
be glad to pray for the two of you. have you ever thought of going to a marriage counselor as these are persons professionally trained to help aid and assist people in your situation. if he is unwilling then please seek professional advise from a counselor, your priest, minister or rabbi. these people may help ease the pain and suffering much better than any advise you can receive from us here.
I am also a believer and my husband is not.





However we both love each other enough NOT to push or lecture the other and allow each other our individuality.


I think you two need to work on your communication. Pick a time to talk to him. Some time on the weekend when things are not so hectic. Not when he has immediately come home from work and before he decides he is too tired and off to bed.


When you talk to him about how you feel avoid the word ';you'; and stick to the I. e.i - ';I feel'; . Also open your mind...allow yourself to understand his point of view as well.





A bit of advice as a new christian....I was born and raised very strictly and am today a christian....However there are those you will make you feel a sinner for all the wrong reasons. Read your Bible, trust ONLY your Bible. Remember we are all Humans and God did make us...Mistakes, feelings, wants, needs and all!
try to love your husband more than Jesus and tell him that it might work. I RELAY DO NOT Know why Christians women love Jesus more than their own husbands or earthly partner.
Sure. No problem.
I will pray for both of you.. I admire you for being strong and putn an effort into making your marraige work. If you feel it's worth it, go for it. Only God can work in your husband, and I hope He does really soon. I wish I could give u a real hug!
If my wife started flinging delusional superstitionism (religion) at me, I'd make sure the door hit her butt on her way out.
The best advice I can give you is to try and find a quiet moment with him, and ask him outright if he really loves you and if he really does want to stay married with you.


If he does want to stay with you, then express your feelings (gently) and tell him how hurtful his remarks are.


But if he seems very negative and doesn't want to stay, then it's no good pursuing the marriage just for the sake of it.


Don't you have any counselling support through your church?
I will pray for you both! I was once told that when you pray for someone (like hubby) that if they get meaner it's because God is dealing with them. Just hang in there! All you can do is lean on God and pray sweeite!
knock it off. why must you convert him ? why can't he be himself. is he not good enough ? the problem is you. you're trying to convert him. is he trying to convert you ? keep this up and you will find yourself by yourself.
give him that link and he will stop arguinghttp://www.answering-christianity.com/li鈥?/a>
First, you need to go to Elizabeth Elliott's web site - Gatewaytojoy.com and read about marriage in some of her commentaries. These will help you greatly. You are supposed to stay in the marriage. I know it is hard - because I do it too. Although my husband says he is a believer - he does not do the things he should. He drinks and does not go to church and gets angry a lot. My advice is to keep asking the Lord to change him - you don't try to change him and keep in the marriage. I hope you are going to church and making friends there. That will help in that you can get away from him and go sit in the church and be with God there and hopefully Christian friends can be an encouragement. Do not isolate yourself. Also get involved with church activities and that will take your mind off of your home life. I am in my 40s and do lots of work at church and serve the Lord - as well I try to be a good wife to my husband - but mostly I try to keep my focus on God/Jesus as that helps me so much and is therapy for me. Also read His Word daily and seek Him. I hope this helps you. Please go to Elizabeth's web site and put in marriage and read about the role you should play in your marriage. It is hard but God will bless you for it and I will pray that your husband becomes a Christian as he sees you being a true Christian. Blessings to you little one. I love you.
Yes I can pray for your marriage. Sounds like he's looking for a reason to bail out. I'm not sure but that is a common reason for bickering. Next time listen to what he says even if it's an attack on you. See if you can find out what he is trying to say. It may also be a way of getting your attention, If one of his complaints is that you do not spend enough time together then he may very well be getting your attention even if it is negative attention. That doesn't make it right. But understanding may give you more options.





GOD bless ya.
The best advise I think you can get is to leave your husband alone. If you want to go to church and do things there---do them-BUT alone. You have no right to try to force him to get involved in a religion-any religion.





If he starts an argument, just leave the room. But, you should not be nagging him to go to a church and believe in something that he may think is illogical. He has his rights, too.





I converted to Judaism after I was married. My children and I followed this path, and my husband was not interested. He was not interested in going to our old Christian church, either. But, that was his privilege, not mine to decide. There were no arguments.
I agree with Steph about going to a counselor. If he refuses, then he obviously doesn't care. If he doesn't care, then unfortunately, your marriage is over. I hate to tell anyone to get a divorce, that should be the last option, but if it comes to that, it may be for the best. Just remember next time to find someone who shares your faith and values. Will be praying for you.
Your husband is definately going through somthing. There is a very stron spirit on him that does not want him to come Christ. All you can do somtimes is continue to pray for him and ask the Lord to be with him. As each day goes by try to find yourself more in the Lord and keep praying for God to strenghten him.





And I will pray for you gusy as well.





Godbless:)
It whould be cruel of you to be with someone who doesnt want to be with you anymore, if you ask me you deserve what you get by staying with an abusive husband, and you know what I think youre the one that starts the fights, youre not telling the whole story are you? Im right arent I? I know when a christian is lying and you sound like a liar.
sit down with him one afternoon/evening and tell him all about it.


i believe that communication is most important.





then try to write everything down in a journal : what you said, and his responses.





it may take many diff occasions, you sitting down with him to talk, but do it anyway. never be hostile, but be very detailed. you'll find out really why about his actions soon enough.





best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment