Tuesday, November 22, 2011

GUYS - HELP!!! I need your advice about a guy date!!!?

I have been dating this guy for about three months...very casually. He is going thru the tailend of a divorce, so we both decided that we would wait to get into the BF/GF talks until he is ready. I am okay with that.


Lately he has been a bit distant, due to the divorce hearing, money whoas %26amp; kids. I am okay with him working through things


SO here is my question. I haven't seen him in a few weeks and tomorrow we have a date to see each other. I will get to his place about 1 or 2pm... and we have all day and night.





WHAT SHOULD WE DO? I want it to be fun and something that will keep his mind occupied. Got any creative ideas? We live near the beach, don't want to spend a lot of money, sex is already in the mix for the day! :) lol


HELP ME OUT!!GUYS - HELP!!! I need your advice about a guy date!!!?
i would go to the beach and lay on him and tell him you love and swim....eat there....kiss him...do stuff in the water...you get the ideaGUYS - HELP!!! I need your advice about a guy date!!!?
Keep him company in his interests.
You could have a picnic near a playground. You can play like your kids again on the swings and teeter totter. Although we're all grown up we still have a kid inside us somewhere. This way it doesn't get 2 personal but u still have fun . HOpe this helps
ROLL PLAYING! lol!
hmmm lets think





Start with fun stuff like mini golf, bumper cars, maybe grab some ice cream, consider something oddball like horseback riding or maybe just a zoo trip, avoid stuff like malls.





Just keep it light and have fun.
  • perfect makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment