Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice about bullies.?

people at my school and my sister always tell me that i eat too much and that i'm fat and that i need to lose some weight. i don't think i'm really that big i'm like a size 8 and sometimes a size 10. it really hurts and i cry alot and i want to make myself throw up but ive heard that is not good. someone please tell me what to do !I need advice about bullies.?
Every person, especially girls, have some part of their body they don't like about themselves.





Next time a mean girl makes fun of you, you can make fun of:


a. Her pizza face


b. Her flat chest


c. Her buck teeth


d. Her yellow teeth


e. Her failing grades





There's always something about anyone.


The worst thing you can do is do nothing and let them get away with it. Trust me, you'll still be mad at them, and yourself, 20 years later.





If you look like Faith Hill at your 20 year reunion, and the mean girls look like Rosie O'Donnell, they won't give you the chance for revenge. They won't show up when it's your turn to tease.I need advice about bullies.?
u need to be more confident in ureself and i kno thats hard to do. if u want to loose weight then do it a healthy way. try not to listen to others. u have ure friends and family and they will always b there for u. dont give up just yet. :)
You can give it back.Everyone have to have something wrong about them.Find something wrong about them just like they do with u.
don't listen to them and make jokes about it and they will feel stupid about it or just admit it with a jock





-hope it help hit me up
dont make yourself throw up! who cares what those stupid people think! a size 8-10 is not fat. just keep your head held high and ignore them.

No comments:

Post a Comment