Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice about a girl....?

yah well i met this girl and we wernt freinds at first and then we got separated into a different crowd a period where we dont talk freindly for about a year and for 9 months she didnt talk at all and the next 3 she was mean and now for about 3 weeks she is super nice to me one day she comes up to me and jumps forward into my arms.....and holds on tight and does this almost regulary then goes on a trip never talks to me again comes back after 4 months of silence and apologizes when i try to talk to her she completely ignores me and i can only talk to her on im we used to be like best freinds man help! and she is apoligizing about being a ***** in her words and she is doing it again she broke a promise about smoking and drinking and would never do it help! please!I need advice about a girl....?
dude, strap on a set of balls and move on, what the heck are you messing with her, lots of women out thereI need advice about a girl....?
get a life...
one word - immature.
Leave her alone- don't mess with her.


It's her choice, don't get into the mess my dude, don't.


It will only cause more trouble
she is emotionally disturbed!
talk to your mom for advice silly!
tHIS GIRL IS RIDING AN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COSTER! Ride it with her. Yeah, buy a ticket and be right at her side when she needs u. u R A GREAT FRIEND AND THIS WHOLE THING LOOKS ADORABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment