Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice about male friend!!!?

Ok. I m married and last yr I had an affair that lasted for 8 mths with a child hood friends father. Well I told my husband and of course he was heart broken, And before anyone starts judging me I KNOW I DID WRONG!!!! We are now going to counsiling and he has forgiven me, And I did break this affair off as soon as I told him. Well now a male friend of ours {he knows this man and knows about my affair} keeps calling me when my husband is at work and wants me to come see him, He wants us to be more than friends as he put it FRIENDS W/ BENEFITS he knows what we are going through with counsiling. But keeps trying to get me to come visit him. He is not married anymore and has 2 grown kids. I have a husband and 3 young kids, so I have alot to lose, How do I get it across to him that I cant and dont want A FRIEND W/ BENEFITS I dont want to hurt him but my family means more to me. marriage cant handle another mistake, any advice appreciated, Please dont be mean.Need advice about male friend!!!?
Tell him that you married your husband for a reason and your husband forgave you when you had that affair. It is ok for you and this manto be friends but remember... YOU ARE MARRIED TO YOUR HUSBAND!Need advice about male friend!!!?
Just say no and stop answering his phone calls. what do you mean you don't want to hurt him. forget his feelings and think about your marriage.
Aside from being incapable of saying ';no,'; what other qualifications do you have for a successful marriage? Why is it so difficult for you to image how you would feel if your husband treated you as shabbily as you treat him?? Frankly, I think you have no business being married.
it's easy, stop answering the phone when he calls. as long as you talk to him he thinks he has a chance with you. if you don't have caller id,, get it, until then as soon as you hear his voice, hang up! the more you talk to him the more he has on you to tell your husband, if you're family is more important stop talking to the pig.
  • perfect makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment