Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice about this situation?

Hey everyone.





I met a girl at a friend's house a couple of days ago. We started chatting, mostly about her, flirted for a long while and at the end of the night I got her number.





Today she txted me asking for me to give her a call sometime.





I was going to dial her number, but then I had a few doubts. I've been out of work for 6 months due to a neurological illness and haven't had a job since. It's also impacted on my finances obviously and I've lost a bit of my desire about going out to places with friends etc as a result.





I don't want her to think I'm a loser, but at the moment, because of my circumstances I'm afraid she will.





I know I could wait, but I feel like she's someone who's different to the girls I usually meet and someone I'd like to spend some time with.





What does everyone think about this situation?





Thanks :)Advice about this situation?
If you were interested enough to get her number, you might as well call her. Why pass up an opportunity?





And yeah, you have some things going on that are affecting you, obviously, but you never know how it will turn out. It can't hurt to talk to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment