Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Did You Take Someone's Advice About Your Life?

Did you ask a question on Yahoo about what you should say to a boy or girl you liked, or something involving your sexuality, or family troubles, and actually took some random person's advice? Well I think it'd be cool if you'd tell your story, like what you asked and what advice you took, and if it worked or not!Did You Take Someone's Advice About Your Life?
i did! it was for my sister and she needed a skin problem advice and she took the advice and it worked but not every advice is good to take and some people even make fun of you.Did You Take Someone's Advice About Your Life?
i do take other peoples advice cause a lot of people on here really do try to help. i didnt base the decion i made on the advice i got here but i did keep in on mind. i have made new frieds here that have ended helping me out a lot. Why do you ask ???? and if you help with some thing i am willing to help you.
i did once, and the replies were too vague to put into practical application, probably because the details were too involved. even though there were no clear cut correct replies, i did get bits and pieces that helped me piece together a solution.





the good thing about this is the varied replies and different points of view. you can look at thing with a fresh, unbiased perspective.
yup, my friends were leaving me out and someone told me to talk to them. since then they have been WAY nicer, it's insane . because two of us were being left out and know the other girl still is. i told her to talk to them but she won't so that's the way things go!
i did , and it opened my mind in other ways, made me think alot about how they judge but of course each one is speaking from his previous expeirence but at the end i follow the one i think it is the best for me.
I do submit questions but I do not take them I just look at personal stories and opinions on wat I can do I nver really took the advise
well i'm using this service from 3 days now, i keep answering poeple and no body answer my questions and actualli i start feeling bad specially that i dont have friends in the site!
I wouldnt take advice here.No way. Half the time there just idiots or they are embarrased by their pathetis lives and come here to *****. Cause IRL no one would trust em to pick out their favorite color.
cool question ;)


i like the idea.


im new to yahoo-2 days ago lol
Huh? That is insane.
never..........!!!:(

No comments:

Post a Comment