Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice me about the future for B-school students?

kindly advice me about the possibilities for campus in abroad and also within the countryAdvice me about the future for B-school students?
When The A schools have been surpassed to the B it means really u r not fit!!!!!!!!Advice me about the future for B-school students?
I wouldn't have my job without an MBA- and I'm a Perl programmer.


General business skills are usually more important than the specific skills (engineering, Finance, etc.) They can always export engineering skills, but if you really know what makes your business tick, you're golden.





Specific skills come and go, morph, etc. but I use general business skills much more-- You;ll have a much better understanding of WHY something is needed in a business with a general MBA, and how to make the company work better (at least that's the idea).





Like every calculus teacher I've ever had said after we all blew a test:


';It wasn't your calculus that was bad, it was your algebra...';





There are some BAD business schools out there, so be careful.


A lot of them are very VERY prestigious. I won't say names, but I think the majority of execs at the top 3 auto makers went to them... I was going to transfer to one of them, and they were VERY condescending of the B-school I was 1/2 way through with....





In short- B-school is important, but you better have industry-related skills -- otherwise, you'll prolly help run a company into a ditch.
What do you learn - MBA?


A creative personality with strong leadership %26amp; managerial skill with efficiency %26amp; probity.


Effective cross talks with others.


Expert in communications skills to develop strong links with business world.


Capacity for lateral thinking for finding new approaches to develop.


Placement - abroad or local is completely depends on your school, your results and of course on your luck.


With best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment