Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Men, I need your honest advice about LOVE. . . .?

What are signs you show, speak, or do to ensure the woman you love that you do love her?





How do I know if my boyfriend really does love me or is he playing with my head?





My boyfriend told me he loved me after 1 month of us being together. . .we've known each other for over 8 years and he took my virginity. . .then we moved off and now we're together again. At first I didn't know what to say because I wasn't sure, but now my love has grown.Men, I need your honest advice about LOVE. . . .?
Real love is found in 1 Corinthians 13:4-7, “Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.”Men, I need your honest advice about LOVE. . . .?
We don't try to make it obvious. We don't try to convince or assure. We actually hate the idea that someone we really care about would insist on some act on our part to prove our love. When demonstrating our love and patience, we do generaly forgive the object of our affection for stupidity that we might hold against others. For instance.......if someone besides our love said that we ';took'; their virginity rather than accepting what she freely offered???......we might have something rude to say about that person. Accusing a man of rape really isn't our idea of ';proof of love'; But then again, you haven't thought about what he's thinking, have you?? That figures, I guess.
love is in the actions not in the words, thats how you can tell. if it seems like everything he does is for you or both of you then thats love, if the things he does is for him then he is selfish and playing you for what ever he might need or be able to get. step back and look, is he a loser or a thoughtful type person?
Talk is cheap%26gt; It's what he does and how he makes you feel%26gt; respect%26gt; Kindness%26gt; thoughtful%26gt;On time%26gt; Does what he says%26gt; Helpful%26gt;Many thing no lying%26gt; Or telling you what you want to hear%26gt; Growing up will make a big difference for you%26gt; I love you is easy to say but hard to prove%26gt; This goes both ways%26gt;Best of luck%26gt;





S%26amp;H
Just Love him until he gives you a reason not to believe him. If he already has given you a reason, then your answer is known.
WHAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment